Thursday, May 8, 2008

Super Mario --- a burning sensation

Being 24 years, young black, with a nicely toned defined body, is what attracts most people to me, but in the end my friendliness and charnming personality that always win them over.and to me this is quite exciting, especially when having to dream about hot bodies. while getting laid with hot, young, handsome and sexy men is the icing on the cake. for this is exactly how i felt not to long ago.

now as i sat reminiscing i have no idea where to start, or should i just write about my previous wild encounters. Nooo!! i should let you into this moment the one that have me sweating while my fingers are stroking the keys before me.

I had befriended this guy who over the past few months became a very close buddy of mine, he is from dubai and loves to party. mind you!!he spend most of his free time working out, driving his car and chasing after hot women and stood at about 5ft 9". I calls him super mario. where as i stood at 6ft 1".

One hot thursday night after we both had spend the earlier moment at the gym, mario called me up and wanted to hit the clubs.you have to know that mario is not the shy type, he is the kind of guy who is very comfortable with anyone especially me. He constantly would walk infront of me naked and even shave his pubic hairs, balls and butt, while i'm there without feeling shy. there were even instances where he would asked me to help him shave, for he was a bit tired and i would go ahead and do it right away.

Anyway that night while getting ready, the phone rang, it was mario, we chatted a bit and during our usual conversation he said he will be going out of town this weekend and asked me if i would like to sleep over. i kinda had a suspicion that something was up but never mention it to him, for in the back of my mind i was thinking that tonight i was finally going to let him fuck me. for i know he wants to, but pretends because of his girlfriend.

On our way to the club, mario started joking that tonight i was going to give him a massage, which is normal thing between the both of us excepts that whenever i do that, he will have an erection and i would usually massage his dick until he comes. so i said no problemo. while my cock twitched, for in my head i was planning and thinking all kind of dirty thoughts.

At the club the music was not to great after about 2hrs we headed to his house, when we got there, i used the bathroom to freshened up and so did he. Inside his bedroom he made it a point to let me know that he sleeps naked, to which i replied, "so do i".

Now naked except in our briefs, with the lights lights dimmed i asked if he was ready for the massage, he said yes and just lay on the bed with his eyes closed, awaitng my sensual touches.so I then sat on his legs, as he lay on his back and so begun my most erotic moves ever. I slowly ran my hand over his chest, with soft stroking movement, up and down , gently brushing his nipples, teasing and pinching in the process. I then caressed his neck, with deep long ad sensuous strokes, i kneaded his shoulders like the way the waves makes love to the ocean floor. sinking into every muscles, while brushing my ass lightly over his legs, inches away from his now throbbing cock. by his novement, I know he was loving it and so was I.

My hands moved all over his stomach, searching everywhere, while his breathing increases, then in a trance like state i removed his underwear, squeezed his cock, which was rigid , hard , straight and dripping of pre cum, i licked my lips and so was my painfully throbbing cock as the pre cum soaked my balls, he moaned!! and so I continued to massage his body. Now his nipples hard and erect, I pinched them hard, with a pain of sensuality, lust and passion. He lifted his stomach, high! while the back of my hands roamed all over his lustful hard body, man he was hot!! my fingers now found his hair, they began to massage it, soft, so curly and silky. my cock tremble inside my briefs.

My ass now wiggling over his cock, i was loving the sensation and so was he. i grinded into his now hard and throbbing cock, but yet my hands ignore them for my ass crack was satisfying it. they were getting moist>

Mario his hands now began to caress my legs as i continue to caress his hard body. we were now both sweating, yet i wanted him to remove my underwear even thoug my cock was straining against my briefs. Tension rising his hands became bolder and off came my briefs, freeing my cum dripping rock hard black cock, with a huge vein, running fom the head to the base, and it was all shining from the pre cum.

Then slowly i began to kiss his neck, my lips nibbling his ear, then his nose, as i move towards his eyes sucking them, bathing them with my tongue as i kiss his cheeks, gently until i moved for his hard lips, munching them, nibbling all the burning sensation. they were moist and salty as he soon opened his mouth and swallow my tongue.

Gently and erotically our tongues collided, he pulled mine sucking the sensation out of them, i then went deeper into his mouth searching the entire core, for all that it worths.


We both started moaning, as he embrace me with his strong legs and our hard cocks crush into each other, oh Man what a feeling!! soaking wet i beagan to hump him, hard, woving my hips in total slow motiom, up and down then left to right, grinding hard, our bodies were hot, creating a friction from totla sweat. my heart and pulse were racing like wild fire.
I then stopped for I wanted to taste his cock for the first time,to enjoy the aromatic lustful smell of it, so I moved down, inch by inch, as my hands began stroking the hard cock, all slippery and wet with pre cum. as my lips approach his cock, i kissed the head, swirling my toungue around it, over and over my tongue went licking his cock like it was the last cock alive, with my spit trickling all over it, mario began to moan, i let my tongue suck the base then the tip , yet refusing to put it inside my mouth. i began to pull on the knob , ,forcing my tongue through the big pee slit, his body went wild as his arms began to scrath my body. AHHH!! ahhhhh! ahhh ahhh!! uuhh!! he continue to sigh and moan. then down deep inside my mouth his cock went, the same time he lifted his head in surprise, our eyes meet, but we said nothing, for we trusted each other, deep inside my mouth i took all of his 8" cock, he looked at me again, i smiled and continued sucking his cock. i could feel him tensing up, getting ready to cuuum, i stopped.

I then sat on his cock once again and beagn to grind it, while pinching and squeezing his nipples, his moans increases. with my ass crack all hot and wet from the sweating, i glided up and down his cock with total madness, soo much pulsating between us , he was now trying to put his cock inside my tight ass, but finding it difficult for it has been over a year since i've been fucked and i worked my ass muscles a lot at the gym so it was really hard fo him to penetrate me, for my ass musccles were definitely tight.

soon he had me in doggie position, but we had no lube, he inserted a finger, i flinched from the pain, yet i wsnted to feel his fat hard cock. so i relaxed a bit, he used some spit to make it easier, then after about almost 15 minutes of trying , his cock head entered, oh fucked i scream, "fuck mario, it hurts , take it out" yet i wanted it, but he pulled out and waited 3 minutes then we tried again, then slowly inside it went, as he pushed long and hard deep inside me, i screamed out loud as i buried my face in the pillow and continued to moan in pain and pleasure, "MARIO oh mario , yes , ahh !! yessAHH !! AHH HHhuHH AHH ohh fuck it hurts , it hurts , yess ohhhh" as he continued to fuck me hard. my ass was hurting , the pain was killing, but i was loving it. he asked if it was my first time i said yes, even though it was my second time, i just wanted him to feel he was the first.my ass hole was on fire , but with a burning desire and full of pleasure , it felt so good after such a long time of being fucked, knowing we both wanted it made it even better and hotter. Fuck me hard i said, real hard.

In and out his cock went, as my ass hole cry out in pain but a sensation was burning in me, my balls felt heavy and my cock was dripping pre cum like crazy. feeling the pleasure i started to rock back into his cock, ""oh man , you so hot" he said i rocked harder, i then grab his hand and put in on my cock, he began to jerk me off. i went wild, "harder, yes harder, oh man , yes harder, fuck me super mario" i moaned as his hard cock pounded into my ass, as his hands jerked my big black cock to a feeling like never before.

sweat pouring over our bodies, while they make a music of it own, then he pulled out afraid to cum inside me, so he grabbed a condom like if i cared, for that moment i was lost, forgeting about condom, thank god he remembered!! now my ass felt funny and empty, as he put the condom on, then he placed his raging cock before my ass hole and "WHAM!" his cock entered me with a force like never before, i screamed forgetting that in the next room slept his brother and wife, they had no idea and really did not care. his hands held unto my hips as he rode me , wild , strong and hard. then they found my cock as he pumped me crazy. my cock then stared to tense as my balls became hard, i was cumming and so was he.

His waist became wild, his hands, stared to pumped my cock, "you the best , oH fuck you so hot,yess i"m cumming" he yelled as he explode inside me with wet , wild, animalistic passion. at the same time my cum started exploding all aver his bed, loads upon loads, "yes oh mario yesss , oh fuck it yesss , yessss! ahhh ahhhhh, yess!!fuccckk!!it was the most i came ever, cum was every where as he pumped me dry.

"Oh man you are the best i ever had, damn you were hot" he said. you were not too bad yourself" i replied as he pulled his cock out of my now sore ass and discarded the condom, we then kissed and tiptoed into the batroom to get cleaned up, as we heard his brother moving in his room. back in his room we both went to bed naked, yet so bewildered for what just happened was months of build up sexual tension between two best buddies.

Next morning we said nothing as we drove to my house, blasting the summer music, for a new friendship was born and so was what happened next. "bye super Mario, see you soon" i whispered


No comments: