Thursday, May 8, 2008

Au Restaurant

We're sitting in the restaurant, listening to the gentle music and the chatter of the people around us. It really is a wonderful scene to be at, perfect for our one year anniversary. We order a bottle of wine from the waitress, and begin to have a glass.

After a few drinks too many, she leans over and kisses me on the neck. I, in a drunken state, kiss her back and slide my hand to her chest and begin to rub it slowly. She breaks her kiss and sighs. I realize we are still in the restaurant, so I pull away and begin to drink some more wine. She looks at me, and I can see the lust in her eyes. A small smile flickers over her face, and I feel her foot against my pants, slowly working its way up my thigh.


She arrives at the bulge in my pants and begins to massage it slowly. Suddenly, she stops and stands. She walks towards the women's bathroom, and looks at me, telling me to follow. My heart begins to race, and I slowly rise and walk to the door. I open it and walk in, instantly being met with the soft lips of a woman. I knew these lips, for they were hers. I rake my fingernails down her back, trailing my way to her beautiful ass. I massage her through the soft fabric of her dress, and spin her around, pushing her against the wall. We begin to make out passionately, our hands roaming over each others' bodies. She pulls away and begins to undo the buttons on my shirt, pulling it off me. I reach around and unzip the back of her dress, revealing a red lace bra and matching panties.

My hand slides up to her breast, and I begin to squeeze and massage them. She gently bites on my neck as I lift her onto the sink. I take her panties off, slowly sliding them down her legs and tossing them on the floor. My hand works its way to her crotch, and I slide two fingers into her hot pussy. A small moan escapes her lips, and she leans against the mirror. After several minutes of this, I move my head down, and begin to lick her soaking cunt. Her breathing quickens, and I slide my tongue deeper into her, working all around while gently sliding my fingers over her clit. She starts to moan a little louder, when I suddenly stop. I pick her up and take her into one of the stalls. I undo my pants and guide her head to my stiff member. She glides down it, working her hand and head in unison. I lean against the stall door for support.

Never have I had it like this! I moan quietly, and start to shoot my cum in her mouth. After I have finished, I press her against the stall wall, and begin to finger her again. My other hand runs up her stomach onto her tit, where I slide my hand under her bra and begin to play with her nipple, squeezing, twisting gently. She moans and breathes sharply. Suddenly, we hear the door opening and freeze. The distinct noise of a woman's heels approach the stall next to us. We look at each other, hardly breathing, when I smile mischieviously. I begin to work my fingers faster, slipping a third one in. She squirms for a moment, but then claps both hands to her mouth in an attempt to stay quiet.

The toilet flushes, the sink runs, and the door shuts. As soon as it clicks shut, she lets out a deep moan and cums over my fingers. She begins to forcefully make out with me, grinding me against the wall. By now, we realise our dinners have probably arrived, so she quickly dresses, and I put my shirt back on. We walk out smiling, waiting for next year's anniversary.

No comments: