Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Mother My Lover 4

Michelles lust for the women in her life, her mother, her aunt and her little cousin Lisa has transformed her into their dominatrix and the center of their universes. Michelle has assigned her mother to be the bread winner for them all. Every morning Joan must lick her daughters cunt before she dresses for her high power well paying job. She then must stand before Michelle after she dresses and may not leave the house until Michelle has approved. After Joan has left, Michelle makes her Aunt Carol prepare breakfast and serve her and Lisa. Michelle has assigned Carol all housekeeping tasks and she is never allowed to wear any clothing and must address Michelle as Mistress.

Carol doesen't care, she is in bliss servicing all the women, especially her own thirteen year old daughter, Lisa. Michelle made her aunt divorce her husband and Carol recieved full custody of their daughter, Lisa. Michelle makes sure that Lisa is fucked and eaten constantly, by all the women in the family. The non-stop fucking has turned Lisa into a total and insatiable little "Lolita". Michelle loves to tease her aunt by making her sit on the floor and watch her little girl eat her cunt, all the time describing the bone crushing orgasms, she is enjoying. "Ohhhhhh, auntieeeeee, your little whore is soooooooo fucking gooooooooodddddd"!Look at her auntie! Ohhhhhhhh yessssss... you little fucking whore, eat me"! She then crushes Lisa's beautiful angel face into her cunt, all the time continuing spewing her filthy dialogue to her aunt, until Carol begins pleading to eat the little girls cunt. "Oh, pleeeeaaaaassss, Mistress, PLEASE!! Let me eat my little girls cunt! Michelle always relents because she knows little Lisa's cunt is the drug her mother must have.

But, she makes her work for it. Lisa loves watching her mother grovel to eat her cunt. It makes her orgasms so intense, her head almost explodes from the pleasure. Sometimes Michelle has Lisa slap her mother's ass so hard it turns bright red and Carol comes from it. Michelle then sits on the couch and fucks herself watching little Lisa jam a monstrous dildo up her mothers cunt while Carol is on all fours, her big ass up in the air, her tiny daughter calls her all the foul names Michelle has taught her. "My mommy whore loves her little girl's cock, doesen't she, DOESEN'T SHEEE!!!! By this time, Lisa is working the monster cock like a jackhammer in her mother's cunt. Carol is coming like a waterfall now and spewing every obscenity she can, which increases the intensity of her non-stop climaxes. "Ohhhhhhh, Fuuuuccckkkk mommmeeeee, my little mommy whore!!! FUCK MEEEEEE!!!! My little fucking whore...YYEEESSSSS!!!" By the time Carol collapses on the floor almost unconcious, little Lisa is drenched in her mother's cooze and grinning from ear to ear.


Now, it's Lisa's turn and she starts slapping her mother's big ass with the dildo and screaming at ther to eat her cunt."Eat me! My Mommy whore! Eat me, eat my cunt. Do it"! Lisa then lays down and spreads her legs for her mother, turns her head and looks at Michelle with a big shit eating grin and says.. "Oh Michelle, I love you! I love what you make my mommy and aunt do to me...." Michelle justs smiles back and says, "I love you to my little girl slut, It is heaven isn't it? Now come with me baby, look at me while we come together... Eat her, Aunt Carol". But Carol needs no encouragment, she is already slurpping at her daughter's cunt hungrily all the time moaning with pleasure...."Oooooooooo, Oooooooooo my little whore's cunnnnntttt.....mmmmmmmmmmm....., please come in mommies mouth, pleeeaaaasssss... Lisa'a eyes are locked on Michelle's as they come together in wave after wave of pleasure and Carol drinks every mouthful of Lisa's sweet juice. When everyone has been satiated Michelle commands her aunt to finish the housework.

She beckons for little Lisa to come to her and she takes the little girl in her arms. "Let's nap now my little cunt eating girl.... We need to rest for my Mommy, She'll be home from work later and I want to watch her lick her sister's asshole, while I fuck her"...... The two girls laugh and Lisa asks Michelle, "Oh that sounds wonderful! Can Auntie Joanie lick my asshole too? Please, please, pleaseeeee"...... Michelle smiles..... To Be Continued....


No comments: