Thursday, May 8, 2008

Blacksheep


The morning sun glinted through the window over the whit bed sheets lighting Beths smooth firm but and long slendert anned legs as I dried myself. She sumbered on, only herlowe body uncovered by the sheets he legs spread alitle her arse stirring gently inthat tell tale contented dream enduced euphoria. I slipt onto the bed and parted her moist pussy, gently delving intot he folds as she groaned with pleasure and lifted he arse spreading her knees as I slowly filled cunt. A firm steady morning fuck to a day break orgasm.

I pulled on my board shorts over my sticky cock, grabbed my board and headed down to the eraly morning surf.

Don, Rita and Bullhead waved from their boards as they bobbed on the waves and Rhonda and Jay were paddling out as well. Slipping into the cool water I washed myself off donned my leash and paddled for the big waves.

The waves were good for the time of the year and we made some good runs before the other Guys headed off to their board workshop business. I chatted to Rita and Rhonda before Rita said she had to head off to the store. Rhonda slipped of her bikini top revealing her still firm tits, we had been friends for over twenty years and still liked to look after one another. Rhonda swam off towards the rocks and the small beach as I beached the boards and swam after her reaching the beach as she lay back naked on the sand as I pulled my shorts over my hard cock. Kneeling between her legs teasing her pussy and clit with my tongue before she moaned "fuck me fast and hard" and I rammed her pussy like a nascar cars piston before she squirted out her wet orgasm and we rolled and kissed bere slowly parting and crawling into the water and swimming back to the boards.

"See you at the office" she called "and say hi to Beth".

Beth lay still face down on the bed after I'd had breakfast completely naked her cum coated sticky pussy and the dried stained sheet showed the evidence of our early morning fuck. As a relaxed under the warm shower Beth reached around me and stroked my hardening shaft. "mmm BIG boy she graoned as she moved into the water flow before kissing me hard and turning and bending holding the shower pipes as I grasped her hips and we started to fuck again, long slow strokes as she gasped her first orgasm and I held her tightly before still locked togeter we shuffled dripping wet to the bed, where we laid slowly enjoying my rampant erection. "PLEASE CUM IN ME " begged Beth ignoring my ringing cell phone. "PLEASE" she begged again as I oulled out and popped y slippery cock into her tighter little taboo.

"You've been fucked Rhonda again" she laughed "you bastard I want your spunk" as I felt her fingers attending to her pusy and clit as she clenched on my cock and I came in her as she handed me the ring phone.

As we quivered from our subsiding pleasure with my cock still half buried in her I took the call. My younger brother had been killed in a car crash.
It had been two long flights and it had been so long since I'd been to England that I had not realised that I would land in Manchester not London.
Met by my sister in-law Clara my brothers widow, she welcomed me and we kissed as family do and we headed home in the large sleek Audi past the family factory and the new factory extension.
Mum and Dad wer pleased to see me and I had a few hours sleep before I had to have the Grand Tour of the "works"

Before exchanging a Universtity engineering degree course for chasing the worlds surf as A lad I'd spent all my spare time in the various departmants of the factory and was greeted by man of the older workers like a long lost child.

Dads health was not good and I was surprised to see Clara sat in the main office, She had left school young and had worked as a Junior in my fathers office and had paired up with my lttle brother when he joined the company at 18. The funeral was large and I called Beth afterwards to say I wouild be back in a few days. The next day at breakfas I said I would be booking a flight home and Clara went mad about how I took the companies mony for nothe and how she and Alan did all the work and how dare I just walk away again.

My mother seemed to agree and i had been pleased to receive the monthly allowanvce and sahre dividends Dad insisted I had over the years.

I could understand her angst and the need to show the customers that the company would remain stable. I called Beth and Rhonda and got dropped in the city. Bleached blond beach hair trimmed short and siome slick business suits and I looked a Million Dollar Bsiness man according to the family and Clara. Dad even gave mean expensive Breitling Watch to replace my old beat up gold Rolex that no one seemed to notice.

I swiftly went through the departments and familarised myself with the current production schedules and job and sales lists and had an update on new machinery foe new work and commisioning dates. I spoke to the suppliers and got some speedier instalation and fixed training days and withing 10 days I was doing fairly well with what was going on.

Clara had arranged a sales tour of European Clients and we flew by private jet to Switzerland, France and Italy before a weekeend meeting in Majorca with a major German Client. Clara had turned into an impressive buines woman, she must have been about my age and was smart in her tight business suits with her large boobs constrained in stylish suits with her long slender legs and tight bum trim in the shortish skirts.

Clause met us at a Marina suite with his PA and his three sons, the meeting went very well and he was interested in our new machinery and wanted to talk about some new projects. Next I knew Clara had agreed that we stay at the family villa for the weekend.
We cancelled the hotel and went shopping for some casual and swimwear, as Clara picked sa couple of summer evening dresses I paid fro the swimwear swapping the one piece and the two "ladies" bikinis for some more basic striking thong bikini's. I would get to see how good sis in-laws bod really was and no doubt the German guys would appreciate my trickery.
A car picked us up and took us into the hills to the villa, we were shown to our rooms and the family wer asround the pool where we joined them and were intodaused to wives and girlfriends and two cousins I guessed.

We had a slightly raucous late dinner and Claus explained it would be an early start as we would be going out on the yacht in the morning.
Three large people carriers took us to the Marina, and the "yacht" turned out toi be a huge 100 + foot motor power boat.

Aldo the son took the helm and we slowly powered up across the sea until we approacched a cliff surrounded large bay where we anchored for breakfast. Anna Claus's lady and Annie Willies girl were topless in tiny thongs and I got a strange look from Clara as I left her looking at her swim wear choice, she joined us in a long shirt her tiny swoimwear only just visible, VERY nice!

Rear covers opened on the boat and Willie,Aldo and Franke got out jet skis. C'mon , have ago called Willie, they showed me th controls and with clause and the women calling for the race to start they pointe out two small rocky islands in the distance and as Anna shouted GO Go GO they raced off with me in persuit. I'd plucked to mant srfers from the waves on Jet Skis and had been glad of a ride myself many a time and was soon passing the three brothers and passed the second rocks abvefore they had reached them. The guys were a little put out but the womens cheers and their Dads laughter had them smiling. Aldo started to inflate the leading edge of a surfing kite as we had a beer and the other two got out harnesses and kites. You want to try called Franke from the sports deck, "yeah sure" I called and he prepared what I rrecogneised as a large pro Naish Kite. In deep water it can be hard to start but the brotyhere tentatively got going as I powered up the big Naish sail and skimmed out taking a tight turn somersaulting quite high in the air before skimming away from my fellow kiters as they looked shocked as I nailed a few more tricks.Wine and beer flowed at lunch and as the see had got up a bit the women wanted a race on the Jet Skis, Clara agreed to join me but then Anna decided the winner of earlier needed a handicap so got in between her hard nipples and firm tits felt good against my back as we raced after the others slowly catching and opassing them ion the run back to the boat. Cheered by the two othe girls and Claus.

Undetered after a couple more beers it was time to try windsurfing, you can use asked Willie, well a bit I confessed, not really the right size board for me but I got the Harness and was soonskipping over waves further out of the bay and nailed a few jumpbs and full somersaults.

I had to caome clean with the poor guys and admitted that Roby Naish was an old friend and we had competed together in the past, notr that I was anywhere near as good as him.

Dusk drew in and the evening east was with some heady music pupmping out and even more wine and beer flowing everyone was a little drunk, we at drank and danced and I noticed as I danced with Bianca that Annie was sat naked on her father inlaw her arm around his neck as he stroked her left tit and played with her large nipple as I swigged back my wine and saw Willie her husband heading for the galley with Anna. More wine called Claus and I headed to find some more bottles on the galley where willie was pumping into Anna's cunt trying to suck her right tit down his throat as she perced on the kitchen prep area. I grabbed four bottles amd ignored Anna's calls to stay, Anni ghad been joined by oneof the other girls with Claus and Frankewas dancing behind Clara who was now only in her tiny thong bottoms as he ran his hand up and down her fantastic tits before pulling her with him to a cushioned sun bed pullinhg her down to him to my suprise she took his limp cock and swirled his tongue around its head before covering him with her mouth. He caught my eye and gestured to me, I tookm a moment or two to realise he was offering me Clara as he eheld her hair he smiled and mouthed "please". Well she was only my sister in-law and brother would like her to be looked after.

So a liitle to drunk I pulled the tie on her thong and slipped three fingers into her wet tight cunt as my bel end split her wide she frosze for a seci=ond and I just drove as much of my ten and a half inches into herlove box making her come in one before pulling backj and gaining a good steady rythm until I was bollock deep and she collapsed spent on the floor her place taken by Anna sucking at Franke's balls and cock before turning to me "you must fuck me she called" as Franke gave me a big smile and I got back on my kees and pounded her cunt making her squeal with delight hercunt clenching and milking my shaft, Franke called Marrisa his wife who seemed to be entangled with Aldo she broke away and seemed to throw her leg over Frankes as Anna wanked his small hard cock as I finished Anna off. Aldo seemed to be happy he had two girls, one over his mouth as the other rode his erection

Anna pulled away and went to Cause who seemed to have his young daugher in-law tuned to his needs as he pulled her head towards his short fat dick before Anna stepped in pushing her aside willie was asleep cluthching a beer and Aldo was still eating pussy. I moved behind Annie my cock brushing her arse as I weighed her big tits and my cock bobbed up hard against her sex and her talon like nails grazed my shiny hard dome as we fellinto the inner lounge where she eagerly spread her cunt so I could eventually dump some spunk in her hot snatch as the two lone girls joined us. Anni seemed intersted in the dark haired girl and Ramunda the dusky tall blond pulled me away to the cabin stairs, she really was a hottie, hard firm tits with huge long nipples and great long legs leading to a neatly trimme bush that seemed to point to her large protruding clit and dark pussy flaps. As he we aquainted ourselves with one another she whispered in perfect English "do you do Anal lover" and had my tired cock stirring for more action as Willie and some women barged in and then left for another cabin I guessed. She sure loved it up her arse and I slumped dozing under a shower as the first signs of light came through the window and I decided to go and find Clara who was slumped in sun longer dringing back whisky from a bottle whilst fingering her self as a Claus and Anna fucked anothe woman and Aldo was being blown by his wife as he licked at Maries pussy.


Clara had sick over her tits and front as I picked her up taking the bottle and struggled to carry her to a bathroom. I held her in the showers under a cool stream of water as I washed her down befre she just slumped to the floor plling aty my cock.

We cuddled together under the warm flow of water, as I dozed she pulled me to my feet and out to a small empty aft cabin laughing as we slipped a nd dripped are way from the main cabins. Waking some hours later wrapped together I opened my eyes looking into Clara's. you really are a great fuck she said I can still feel where yous tretched me she said with a silly smile, Anna, Annie, Ramunda and Marie said you were the best fuck ever. So do me again p l e a s eeeee she begged. We made love slow long and hard before we realised the boat was moving and we found are things and she slipped into a thong and me shorts after another erotic shower her virginal rear nest lubricated and gently broken in to her extreme pleasure.

It was a late quiet breakfast as if nothing had happened a happy family enjoying the morning sun as we approached a differnet harbour.


No comments: