Thursday, May 8, 2008

Checking Out at the Supermarket Will Never Be The Same

I've been making a lot more trips to the local supermarket since my wife of 30 years died. I really miss her. She was a great partner for all those years, in more ways than one. Up until the last few years when she was so sick, we had great sex. It's been over a year since she died, and over 3 years since I've had sex.

Well as I said, I do all my shopping now, and I seem to make 2 or 3 trips to the market every week. I just can't remember to pick up everything I need. I always notice all the young pretty high school checkout girls, but to me they are just that; something to look at. Just like a piece of art, something to admire at a distance. Besides they are mostly immature and I just don't have anything in common with these young kids. Not to mention I have children of mine own that are older than these girls.

There is one lady however. She seems a little older, maybe in her early to mid-twenties. Her name tag says Amy, and says she is the 'Front End Manager'. I guess that means she is in charge of all of the checkout girls. She had very beautiful face, with such a beautiful smile with perfect pearly white teeth. With a slight olive tint to her skin, she could have a little American Indian in her family tree. She has a very ample bust, as the buttons are always about to bust on her tops. Her waist is nice, but not super thin like some of these unreal girls. Very nice hips that usually sport beige hip huggers. I have been noticing her for the past few months as I have been coming in. She is always very nice and pleasant.

On this day, I pull my buggy up to an empty checkout and one of the usual girls began to ring up my groceries. Then Amy comes up and begins to sack up my items. She and the cashier begin to chit chat about the new tops that they are going to be required to wear. The cashier asks Amy if they are going to get her one big enough this time. As I hear that remark, I look up at Amy and catch her eye. It seems to catch her off guard, and she seems to blush at first, then she gives me one of her famous smiles. Then she says, "oh, they'll never get one big enough for me."

When Amy finishes bagging up my groceries and I pay for them, she ask if I'll like for her to take them out for me. Sure, I say. We exchange some small talk as we near my car. Then she says, "So, you like the way I look in my tops?"

"I think you look great" I reply, shocked that she would even ask such a question.

"I have noticed you coming in a lot more since your wife died." she said. "I hope you're doing OK"

This is a very small town and everyone knows everyone, so I really not surprised that she knew that my wife had passed. I was fairly well known in the town, as I had retired a fairly succesfull businessman.

"I'm doing pretty good" I replied. "It just gets lonely sometimes".

We chatted a little as she finished putting the groceries in my car. As she finished, she asked to see the receipt. I thought she was double checking something when she pulled out a pen. Then she wrote something on the receipt.

"Here's my number, call me sometimes when you get lonely" she said.

I damn near shit my pants. Here I am, nearly 50 years old, just an average old Joe, even somewhat overweight, with this hot young thing hitting on me. Am I dreaming or what!

"I'll do that" I replied, "See ya later".

As I drove off, I couldn't believe what had just happened.

For the next couple of days I couldn't seem to get her off my mind. This just couldn't be true. Something was wrong. Just what was the catch. When was I going to wake up from my dream? Should I call her? What if her boyfriend came and beat me up? I just kept running over all the scenerios in my mind.

I finally caved in and gave her a call. I just caught her before she was headed out. It seems it was her day off and she was running errands. I asked her if she wanted to meet me somewhere or could I pick her up later. Since she lived in another town and had to come into my town to pick up her check later on that day, she asked if she could just drop by my house. Not being a quck thinker, I said OK and gave her directions. She said she would probably be by around 7:30 or 8, buy not to have any dinner for her, she would eat before she came by.

It had been over 30 years since I had talked to a woman about any kind of date. After getting off the phone, I started having second tnoughts. Again something didn't seem quite right. Her wanting to come to my house, not wanting to meet me anywhere, her not wanting me to have her anything to eat. Is this some kind of set up? I am getting nervous.

I make sure my house is straightened up, not knowing what is going to happen. You can cut the anticipation with a knife. I am scared to death, yet excited too. As 7pm rolls around I'm almost shaking. It's coming a thunderstorm outside. Damn, what's going to happen? Either I'm going to have one of the worst nights or one of the best nights of my life.

Soon the door bell rings. As I peek out the glass, I see Amy's pretty smiling face. I let her in and ask if I can take her coat. As she takes it off and hands it to me I gasp! What a body! Her breasts are not bound up tonight! She has to be atleast a 42DD. Her white lacy blouse is gathered and tied just below her boobs. Her black leather mini skirt just barely covers her round butt, and almost shows the tops of her stockings just where the garters clip on.

"You can see the problem I have with the tops at work" she said. "They just never have them big enough so I always have to keep my boobs bound up with a tight sports bra." "It's nice to be able to set them free on occasion."

I'm just standing there in awe; she's stilling standing in the doorway.

"I'm sorry. Come on in. You'll have to excuse my manners. I'm just not used to this. It's been over 30 years you know." I said.

"You're not used to dating or you're not used to this?" she asked as she started slowly massaging her massive boobs through her blouse.

"Either" I replied. "But I could get used to both"

At this point I reached over and took her hand and started gently squeezing her breasts.

"You like those?" she asked, as she untied the blouse and slowly removed it.

I moved over to her and cupped both breasts and squeezed them both. I could feel both nippled getting hard through her bra. I leaned into her and kissed her lips. Gently at first, then harded. God this feels good. At this point, I'm still waiting for something bad to happen, but I'm to the point of no return.

As we kiss, our tongues intertwine. She reachs and feels my semi erect cock and squeezes it through my pants.

"I haven't eaten yet" I tell Amy. "Will you be my dinner?" I ask as I sit her up on the bar.

I slid her skirt high up on her voluptous hips. She slids up to the edge of the bar as I grab a chair and sit down to dinner. I gently spread her legs apart widely. I begin to tongue her inner thighs from the tops of her stockings all the way up to her pantiless 'y'. As I lick and tickle up both sides, she is squirming in delight. Her clean shaven pussy is glistening as I insert my index finger deep inside. She sighs deeply as a slowly fuck her with my finger. Her clit is begging for attention as I begin to lick and suck on it while inserting another finger and fucking her harder. As I suck her harder and now have 3 fingers fucking her harder and harder, she is bucking wildly on the bar. God, she is getting wet. I take some of her pussy juice and rub it all up and down her ass hole. I remove my fingers and fuck her pussy with my tongue wildly. My fingers are now soaked and I take one and gently moved in slowly into her ass. Damn, I think she comes 3 feet off the bar. Gently in and out, In and out, I finger fuck her ass hole. All the time deep tongueing her pussy and sucking her clit.

"I'm cuuummminngggg" she cried, "Damn, fuck and suck me, I'm cuummiinnnngggg, shit."

What a sweet tasting pussy. Now I slide two fingers in her ass and fuck her harder and bite down on her clit.

"Oh, fuck, shit, damn, I'm cummmminggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhhhhhitttttttt."

I thought she was going to flood my face with her sweet pussy juice. Damn she was hot. I licked her clean.

"Come here, damnit" she demanded as she sat up on the bar. She hopped off the bar and knelt down in front of me. "I've never gotten off like that before, never. Let's see what I can do for you."

She reached down and unbuckled my pants as I pulled off my shirt. As she undid the button and unzipped me, she said "I see you're going commando, I like that in a man. Nothing to get in the way."

My erect dick sprang forward and almost hit her in the eye. She was such a beautiful sight, knelt there before me still in her lacy bra with garter and stockings with my dick in her hand stroking it. I knew I couldn't hold out much longer this way.

"I'm not going to be much good for much longer" I told her. "Not if we keep going like this."

"Just let me do my thing" she replied "Just enjoy yourself"

I did just that as she took the head of my dead into her mouth and gently sucked on it. As she sucked on it, her tongue was licking all around the tip and head, while her fingers were tickling my balls and the base of my dick. Then she starts slowly running her lips up and down on the shaft of my dick. Up and down, while continuing to lick on the head and sucking. Licking and sucking, rubbing and tickling, I'm in heaven and I'm almost ready to squirt. Amy senses this as she grabs the base of my dick and squeeze hard. God what a sensation. And she's now licking my dick all over. Now she takes in all in her mouth at once and sucks hard for a couple of breaths, while still holding the base. I think I'm going to die! It's obvious she's done this before. She removes my hard dick from her mouth and smiles at me as she raises up.

"Where's the bedroom?" she asks. I lead her down the hall to my kingsize bed.

"Cool" she says as she notices all the mirrors on the walls. "Now I can watch myself fuck you silly."

"Or vice-versa" I laughed.

She lay on the bed and pulled her legs up to her ears exposing her sweet pussy. I love eating pussy so much, I bend over and bury my face in it for a couple of minutes and bring her to a squealing delight.

Then I raise up and point my rock hard dick into that steaming pussy. My God is she hot.

"Fuck me, damn it" she cried. "I want that hard dick to come out my throat"

Pounding, harder, deeper with every stroke. I could hardly hold back.

"Shhhiiiittttt, I'm cuummmiiiinngggggg againg," she screamed. "God dammmmnnnitttttt, shiiittt, fffuuucccckkkkk, heerrrreee iiiitttt ccccuuuuummmmmmssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!"

I could feel the hot juices burning my throbbing dick. My god is she hot. I pull out and taste her sweet pussy juices. UMMMM she tastes so sweet.

Amy suddenly jumps over on her knees and hikes her ass up in the air. Doggy style, I think. Boy am I in for a surprise.

She reaches in her pussy and starts rubbing her just released pussy juice into her asshole. "Do you like anal?" she purred. "Will you fuck me up my ass hard?"

Not being one to let down the ladies, I rubbed some pussy juice on my cock and eased the head toward her spread ass checks. She grunted as the head first plopped into her asshole. Then as I slowly pumped into her, her groans seemed to come from deep within.

"Fuck my ass" she demanded. "Fuck my ass hard"

I complied with her demands as I continued to drive my dick hard into her ass. She was meeting my dick with every thrust. I was driving her face deep into the pillow as she was rubbing her clit with her free hand.


I grabbed her hips and seemed to fuck her for hours. Long and hard strokes. Harder, deeper. She was whimpering something into the pillow.

I feel my balls begin to tighten up and my dick begins to twitch. Amy reaches around and fingers my balls.

"I about ready to blast you into outer space" I tell Amy.

"Can I join you?" she ask.

"Don't shoot it in me" Amy tells me, "I love the taste of hot cum.

"Well get ready" I reply, "Because here It cums."

Amy jumps up and positions herself in front of my dick. She grabs my dick and pumps it with one hand, while fucking herself with her other hand.

"Ohhh Shhiiiittt" I say, "Here iiittt ccccuuummmmmsssssss." I spatter cum all over her face and tongue and mouth.

"Ohhhh hheelllll yyeessss, I'mm cccuummmiiinnngggggg ttooo." Amy replied, as she brings herself off with her finger and she licks all the cum off her face and swallows.

Being completely spent, we both colapse on the bed.

After a few minutes, Amy says, "I'm 24 years old, and I've never, ever had sex like that before. And I'm not stroking your ego either. It was fantastic."

"Well, being married for 30 years, I can't say it was the very best I've ever had, but it was close. I hope you understand that." I said.

"I certainly do understand that" Amy replied "And I wouldn't expect you to say anything else.

After Amy cleaned up, I walked her to the door.

"You understand that due to our age difference and everything that nothing really can come out of this" Amy aaid.

"Yes" I replied, " I understand that"

"But that doesn't mean we can't still see each other every now and then" She purred as she walked out the door.

Every now and then has turned out to be around once a week. And the sex keeps getting better. Also, the girls at the supermarket seem to be getting nicer and nicer to me. And keep dropping little hints along the way. One even gave me her number the other day. Should I call her? Maybe? Would you? Na.

No comments: