Thursday, May 8, 2008

Can a ghost.........

It was the ideal cottage, we had looked at many btu this one was what we wanted. I was situated about a half mile from two villages and had been modernised inside and yet had its 16 th. century outside remained, a thatched roof , four bedrooms and a large lounge and also a nice sized study. I checked that the phone line could take a broadband connection so that I could use my computer for my business which I conducted totally at home. My wife was overjoyed when we managed to purchase the property and we moved in as soon as we could.

The first evening we walked down to the nearest village and had a supper in the local inn, an excellent meal and a nice pint of beer. We retired to bed and soon dropped off to sleep, I awoke to Beth , my wife, saying ,” no Pat not tonight I am too tired”, I looked over at her and realised that she was fast asleep, and then she said, “oh all right and started to breath heavily and gave some small moans as if she was having sex, please don't stop its lovely please carry on, that's the best feeling I have had for a long time , yes yes please come thank you”. I looked at her and she had a large satisfied smile on her face and It was plain to see that she had been having an enjoyable dream.

The next morning she did not say if she had been dreaming and so I did not mention the fact , all day long she seemed to be in high spirits, she had . before we moved , suffered from severe depression and it made me very happy to see her so enjoying herself.

The next night when I wanted to have sex with her she said she was feeling too tired again and so I went to sleep only to be woken up again by her voice, please don't do that followed by you've never done that before its lovely , you are too heavy on top of me , you are so large I did not know you were that large, then a gasp you fill me so full, its wonderful how you can shoot you cum in me for so long but I like it. I looked at her and found out that she was fast asleep.

This happened for the next seven days and then she agreed to have sex with me, the next morning she said that her monthly period had not started she but as this had often happened in the past that we were not surprised. a month later her period had not come again and so she went to see the doctor, I waited in the surgery for her and when she came out she said that the doctor had got her records and had examined her and that she was in a healthy state. The doctor had evidently read her medical record and had told her that she was pregnant. Three months later she had a swollen stomach and would not let me have sex with so that nothing could go wrong , I humoured her because the last time it was not until she was almost nine months pregnant that she had lost her “baby”.

She was a very happy pregnant wife and soon she was near her nine months , in the afternoon she complained of stomach pains and so I contacted the doctor who to my surprise called for an ambulance and had her taken into hospital.


I followed the ambulance and was told to wait in the corridor which I did, after about twenty minutes a nurse came and told me that I could now go in to see her, I walked into the room and there she was holding a bundle in her arms , I moved closer to see that she was holding a new born child, its a boy the nurse said I nearly fainted with surprise you see I had never expected to be a father because I did not have a sperm count indeed it was so low that when my sperm was checked the technician could not find a single fertile sperm in my sample and after many samples I was told that I would no could not father a child.

I had several checks made after her , what the doctor had said was a “false’ pregnancy and my wife had just imagined that she was pregnant and not yo worry because she would lose the “false child” just as she had the time before. Who was the father? , later it appeared that the previous tenants had moved out because a ghost had tried to have sex with his wife, it was a joke in the village that old Ben who had lived there many years ago had fathered 10 children and had died while impregnating his wife and so the local villagers put the previous woman's tale down to a ghost story. We had a beautiful son and every one in the village assumed that it was ours, as they said new house new baby.

No comments: