Thursday, May 8, 2008

Nine Black men

March 27, 1958 a date to remember in my life. I was there that day but I don’t remember it because I was busy being born. There is so many things I could share with you so you may learn about who I am. Campbellton is a small city in New Brunswick.. where they say there is no gay men.

In life its funny who God sends into your live to help you change. God called Chad to be that man for me.

I would like to tell you about my friend Chad. He is a good Christian man. With the help of his friends Chad got me a house just outside of Moncton.

First time I met Chad at church. It was March 27 2005. It was the Sunday of my birthday & its was also Easter. I learned that Chad played football for the CFL in Toronto but now Chad moved to Moncton to be a couch at highschool. I walked over to say hi to Chad and Ann. As I was saying hello, Peter came over. “James! James! James my father in law is sick so I can’t drive you to the rooming house. James I know today is your birthday but with all that is going on I didn’t get you a gift.” “Peter it’s that alright with you father in law not being well & all I understand. So Pater it’s a nice day so I will walk home”. “ Thank you James & happy birthday, said Pater. “So James, you live in a room?” Chad Asked
I should tell you that Chad is a tall black man about 6ft 5in. And looks to be about 325 lbs.


“Yes I do, is that a bad thing?” “No not at all. My wife is going out with some ladies of the church. I wanted to be alone so that I could pray for the people of Moncton but James it’s your birthday so I can drive you home.” Thank you Chad that is nice of you to do that for me.” “James my brother there is something I like about you. I know you will help me out when things get hard. I looked at Chad funny as I get into his van. He drives for while and takes my hand in his. He placed my hand on his lap. “James I can tell you like my muscles. So I have a hard muscle you could feel.” Then he put my hand on his dick. It was hard. “So James my boy, could you help me? And if you do. You may see more of me. Look James, I know you are gay and I am alright with that. James you need to know this. As long as you are with me I don’t want you to sleep with other men. James I am not gay. I’m going to ride you good.” “Chad I will do as you ask. I will help you with your needs.” “James I have a doctor friend that is in Ottawa That we are going to see.. He will check you over to make sure you are clean. James I know what I want & I want you. A man like Chad you don’t say no! “Chad are you going to ride my ass?” “I will in Ottawa and so will my friends. James I will make you my fuck buddy.”

“Chad may I see your dick?” “James , take it and jerk me off!” His dick was huge & thick. I’d say its about 14 inches. A thick meaty one. All I could do is think of sharing myself with Chad. So he would be happy. I started to lick his balls & dick. It was getting harder “Chad, go for it, fuck me I need you deep in me.” Chad, didn’t say a word, but he hold down my pants. He started to put the head of his dick in my ass & it hurt like hell. He started to ride & Chad is a man who can fuck for hours. He stopped fucking me & he looked at me. “I know now boy you are my fuck buddy. I looked at Chad & said, “Thank you Chad I will be your fuck buddy. I will help you when it’s hard. I will help anyone you want“. Monday we are going to Ottawa. Now I want you to get ready.” “Yes Chad I will get ready.” James now I like you to meet my friend Mark. He lives out of town” Like I was going to say no to Chad. “Chad I’m not doing any thing in my room. So why not meet your friend.”

Mark was Chad’s friend from when they played football in Toronto for the CFL I thought it would be cool to meet another professional player & so when Chad took me back to the family room. I was interested in meeting Mark. That’s when things got strangely odd. Chad took me in. He sort of introduced me to Mark, telling him that today was my birthday but mark was watching TV by himself. He was wearing a tee shirt & sweats I could se that he was bare feet. He didn’t get up to meet me. So I walked over and shook hands with him. Almost immediately Chad left the room, saying something like "Well, I will leave you two together for a while & I will go pray for the trip to Ottawa" After Chad left, I thought I heard the door make a clicking noise, but I did not have time to worry about it.

Mark said "Take your shoes off." He said it kind of
gruffly, like he was angry about it. I asked "Why?" All Mark said was "I don't have my shoes on," but I did not think that made any sense as a good reason to take my own off. Nonetheless, the tone in Mark's voice was commanding, so I sat down and took my shoes off.

"Now the shirt," said Mark. I really didn’t like that at all, and started to leave. Mark stood up and walked over to me.. "The door is locked boy, now take your shirt off."
"I really don't want to do that," I said. Now the blow came totally unexpected & it wouldn’t have shocked me if it was a light one, but it was a massive backhand swipe from Mark's huge beer size hand. I fell down on the floor, stunned from the attack & from the blow itself. I was totally surprised & shocked by the whole thing.

Mark bent over me pulled me down to a kneeling position by my hair, which also hurt me badly. Mark took my head by the ears and pulled my face into his crotch and mashed it into the sweat pants where I could smell his manly scent and feel his hardening dick against my face. I was thinking Chad was not like Mark. I gave my word to Chad that I’d help him & his friends. Mark is one of his friends. This is a test I thought so Chad will really know that I am his fuck buddy. So I will take this like a man but then if that was not enough, Mark crumpled my ears in his two hands and I screamed out in pain. ‘That fucking hurt!!”

Mark bent My face up to face his own and glared
eye to eye into my face. "You listen, boy, & listen good. When I tell you to do something, you do it & you do it right away, you hear me? You better hear me good boy or I will put a hurt into you. I will make it that you won’t be able to walk" I nodded, but that was not enough. For Mark. So he crumpled my ears painfully once again got another scream out of me. "Now you fuckin Answer me, boy, So I can hear you. You do exactly what I tell you to do. You do it immediately, right?" "Yes, Mark! Yes Sir thank you Sir!" Mark took my head in his hands and sort of lifted me to my feet by my neck, I could feel Mark choke me. Boy I could kill you & no one will find your body for years. So you better do as I say.” Now standing face to face immediately in front of him. "Take the shirt off, boy." I stripped it off over my head without further question. I wasn’t really surprised when Mark removed his own tee shirt. You tell Mark still worked out. When we stood nipple to nipple facing each other.

"Lick my tits boy, lick them like you were a nursing
baby and suck them nicely for me." I start to lick his nipples then he crumpled my ears as hard as he can. “You suck my nipple like I said.” pulled my face into his chest. I could feel how hard his muscles are. Then pushed my head down to his huge hard dick. “Today is your birthday well boy I do have a gift for you. Open your mouth boy. Mark said with his hands on my ears.” I opened my mouth & he rammed his dick & started to fuck. I was gagging but he just kept on going. “You gag boy & you keep gagging. I’ll just keep doing my thing. I’ll make you a man yet? Feeling his dick go deep in my throat. When his dick was in deep he held it there. “You like this boy. I could kill you so easy.” then he went back to fucking my throat as hard as he could. By then I was in so much pain but I didn’t want Mark to know. Then I could feel him cum. He stopped fuckin he was holding his dick deep in my throat. “You take all my cum boy that will make you a man.” He waited until I couldn’t breathe then he took his dick out of my mouth. He grabbed my hair bent me over. “ Boy you have a nice white chubby butt. I’m going to fuck you good” Mark is like Chad he could fuck for hours. Mark to fucked my ass as hard as he fucked my throat. He started to pouch my back as he fucking ass.

Then I woke up to fine myself on the floor with Chad & Mark standing over me. Chad looked at Mark & said you are right the boy can handle two dicks up his ass.” “Chad you get the boy dressed. “James you come with me boy.” I went with Chad. It was hard for me to got in his van. because I was in so much pain “So boy where do you live?” I told him where I lived. I showed him how to get there. “Thanks Chad for the ride.“ ”James I have a lot of friends who will fill that whole in for you.” “I am your fuck buddy. You may fill that whole in mine when you find you are hard” Chad looked at me & smiled with that Chad drove away.

I walked into the rooming house that had four apartments and up stairs there are 13 rooms my room is number 12. The room was small just enough for a bed. The only good thing about it is a sink that I could clean my dishes. I made something to eat and went to apartment 4. My brother Leon and his wife Don lived. Leon is older than me. I am the baby of the family. Leon and I are from Campbellton. ‘James, how was church and did you say a prayer for me?” Church was ok. and I met a new friend, he is a good Christian man. He gave me a ride. He wanted to speak with me about helping him & his friend Mark. So that is why I took so long to get home. I had great day.” “James I am glad your day went well.” “Thanks man, hey Leon, could you keep an eye on my room because I’m going away?” From time to time I would hitch hike. So I know that is what they would think. “Yes, James I’ll do that for you.” Thanks man.”

Thinking to myself. Just to be with a man like Chad to have him ride me when he gets hard. I also liked the way Mark used me. To be with a men like that is a dream come true. “Leon, I don’t know how long I am going to be gone.” “James that is alright but could you get us something?” “Yes I will. Where I’m going I can find something you like.” That’s cool.” “Well I got things to do in my room. Bye, love you “. “Bye James and you have a good night” “I will now that the hole in me was filled. I will come & see you before I go.” As I walk up the stairs to my room, I thinking to myself. I have been alone for such long time now & to feel some men love me. No one needs to know what I do. I enjoy helping men when it gets hard.

I open the door to my small room. A room that years ago a man killed himself . I learned that he was gay & some guys gave him a hard time.


I started to think of men and how I may help them when it gets hard. I look at my bed will no man there to share the night with. I don’t work so my life is made up of going to church on Sundays. I do some volunteer work Partners for change program at Reconnect through the YMCA & at the drop-in. I am with The common Front for Social Justice. I am planning a march in Moncton for Intharnational Day for the Eradication of Poverty. I also do volunteer work at a prison. & I should add walking for cancer At Mount Allison University in Sackville New Brunswick. It was a 12 hour walk. Its Called Walk for the Cure.

This are some of the thing I do but I needed more in my life. men in my life. God doesn’t tell them how I feel or did he tell Chad. Sleep comes to me like a male lover of the night. I wake up thinking to myself, I love brown. Then I hear a knock at the door. “James a big black man is here for you . He looks like he is going to kill you. What did you do to piss him off.? I opened my door to see Chad.

“See I told you a man is here for you”, “Okay! Thanks Woody” I said then made a sign for Chad to come in. The door closes and he looks at me & I had nothing on but a smile. “I was right, you will make a nice slave for my friends and I”. I looked at Chad, “James you know in your heart that is what you want. God sent me here to be with you. I called some of my friends to try you out . He put this hand on me. You take out my dick & suck it off” I did what he told me to do. I did what he wanted. then I got dressed & locked my door. I walked to the van. Chad opened the door for me and he got in. I could hear, hey Chad, he is fine one. I looked back to see 8 men and one said “James its cool.” That was Mack who said that. “You are with friends & we will ride you.” I looked at Chad with a big smile. “Chad I know I could get out now but I have no life.” With that Mark looked at me and said “boy your job is to suck dick.” “Yes Sir!! Thank you Sir!” What I didn’t say was that all the guys are black. “Oh Chad thank you. But this must be a dream? I ask Chad took my hand, as he looked me. “James you don’t want to get them made at you. So be a good boy & do what they want.” So I put a dick in my mouth he would say his name. One by one I sucked them off. When I got to Mark he said. “Boy you know this dick real good.” Then he took my ears in his hands. He started to fuck but by this time I wasn’t gagging. I went back to Chad saying “thanks Chad & Thank you guys” I enjoyed that. They all said to Chad we think you are right about keeping James. Chad looked at me, “James that was another test to see if you could do what we wanted” Jason spoke up to say, “James we will take care of you. You will have a house.” Luke looked at me. I could feel each one of them in me. How may I put It into to words than that, Each guy said as I was sucked him off. Luke said “James you are not like my wife, you enjoy licking and playing with my balls.” Jason called to me “I went back to him I kissed his abbs & I could feel his muscles. I kissed the head of his cock. Thinking to myself that the 9 of them are uncut. When we got to Ottawa, Jason woke me up, his dick still in my mouth & I could taste his warm cum. “James That is so cool, you can suck dick in your sleep. I enjoyed it but my wife wouldn’t do that for me. I love having my cock sucked when I sleep.” What trip that was. “James you know how to start my morning.” I looked at the guys & smiled.

We went into the hotel and are signed in. Chad put his hand on my arm, “James we are all on the same floor. Now buddy you’re with me. Chad opened the door & it was like an apartment. “So boy I see that you like this. Well daddy need a shower & you will join me.” So I got ready and got in. I stood with my back to Chad, I could feel him hugging me as he started to fuck. He was going hard and fast. My God the pain , but I didn’t want Chad to know. Chad was enjoying my ass. I will take it like a man, I thought. You may think Chad & his friends are using me, but I enjoy it. Once Chad had cum. He says “Now boy wash me.” I wash all his muscles. I kiss ass then give him a rim job. I lick his balls and kiss his cock. I sucked his dick clean. “Boy you are a good fuck toy. I just enjoy riding your ass boy. You made daddy happy good boy. It’s time to see the doctor. He will see if you are clean.” “Chad I hope it is ok. for me to ask this but how many men are going to share my body?” “Boy as many as I say.” I looked at Chad. “Chad you know that I am I love you & I will do anything you ask of me. I am your boy, Daddy. It is hard to believe but that all happened a year ago.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

I'll bet you can't guess what muscle in your body is the muscle that gets rid of joint and back pain, anxiety and burns fat.

If this "hidden" super powerful primal muscle is healthy, you are healthy.